i cant help but laugh...

at some of the things my lil 1 says... she has the best timing.
lately she's been very conerned about getting "big".
she asked, "whn am i gonna grow"?
she asked, "whn i get big , am i gonna have a car"?
she asked, "whn i get big, can i take my doll outside by myself" ?
but my fav 1 of them all (she decides the bus was the perfect place to ask) was... {drumroll please} "whn i get big, im gon wear big panties, rite" .? LMAO
i had no response... all i could d was laugh.

wht did ur lil 1 say to get u all choked up??? :

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 12:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Soooo cute! Love that they speak so freely!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I had to get on my son for commenting about people's weight. "They fat, mommy" So one day we were out and saw a woman who was very plus size. I was sweating bullets the whole time we were talking w/ her. I was very proud he did not make his comment. Just as we began to turn away he says, "Mommy that sure was a BIG DRESS she was wearing."
    chaster

Answer by chaster at 1:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My daughter is in a phase of squishing my cheeks between her hands and looking me straight in the face and saying "you are my little cutie pie!" lol it cracks me up every time!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Mine patted her panties as I was helping her get dressed today and stated "I have teeny, tiny panties. Mommy, you have GREAT BIG panties." Sigh. I know she was simply refering to the fact that she is little and I am grown but there are SOOOO many ways to take what she said.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My boy is 10 now,but what touched my heart was his first 2 words put together at my dads viewing and he threw his hands up and said "Papa gone"? over and over again and then he snuggled his head under my chin and said "Papa gone, papa go mimi's". Everyone giggled and said "Papa heard you". I just cried my eyes out.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• awwwww.... Gigi, quuuute, but so sad. i know u had 2b touched.

lol, great BIG panties,,, lmao
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• OMG...I didn't think my kids were paying attention one day so I ran to the dryer to get some jeans out of there. I had on my shirt, and thongs. I soooo thought the shirt covered my butt. So one night DH and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and my two sons come up laughing. We were puzzled, but then youngest son turned around and he had his underwear bunched up in his butt crack...he said, "look, I'm a girl, I'm Momma." Needless to say I NEVER left the bedroom without shorts again!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My son was really, really hard to potty train. He was so smart and so advanced at everything else, it was kind of frustrating. I seriously thought I was going to send him to kindergarten in diapers. :) Anyway...I had a list of ways to bribe him and nothing worked. The one thing that really intrigued him was an "older" friend's Mickey Mouse underwear. So I hit K-mart and bought several packages thinking eventually he'd be motivated to want to wear them AND keep them dry ALL day. One afternoon we stopped at the grocery store and I was in my favorite aisle buying my 5 millionth case of diapers when I spot the newest thing on the shelves...Mickey Mouse diapers. (Dammit!) I whip the cart into reverse but he saw them too and announces to the whole store "Look mommy! Mickey Mouse diapers! Now I NEVER have to go pee on the big potty!!!" Great! Happy to say he's 22 now and has been peeing in the big potty for 18 1/2 years!
    graciesmom164

Answer by graciesmom164 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol,,, Graciesmom... speaking of potty training; i didnt have a hard time but you just took me back.
    i remember trying to explain that big girls go pee pee in the toilet.
    Mommy goes to the big girl toilet, Godmommy, Cuz, Auntie etc
    and last but not least my mom aka Grand Nannie. lol (who cant hold water, let me add)
    so i asked... Grand Nannie goes to the toilet, right? she answered YES, right away looking very confused she quickly said NO! No! not Grand Nannie... she pee pee on the floor. lol
    that took the cake! i laughed so hard, i almost pulled a "Grand Nannie"
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 1:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• " i laughed so hard, i almost pulled a "Grand Nannie" "

haha!!! :)
    graciesmom164

Answer by graciesmom164 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009