What would you do to someone who hurt your baby? Let's me just say that if someone hurt my babies they would NEVER be a problem EVER again.

This video is heartbreaking. Please watch and pass on.
Warning this video is for mature audiences only. This is a very disturbing video of the child speaking of the abuse. In order to understand more of the video read about it here on saveaaliyah.com. This video was edited to fit the 1o min max. requirement. It is 27 min. in length and many of you had the chance to see the uncut version on myspace before the abuser had it deleted. Please help get this into the hands of someone that has the power to help baby Aaliyah.
http://saveaaliyah.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• why doesn't she just take her to the hospital when her dd is in her custody?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would KILL. And I know I would get shit for it too, for the simple fact my husband went to prison for killing a man who molested his child, and all kinds of moms on here kept sayin that they hope i dnt piss him off, and he is a horrible person. I honestly think he shouldnt have gone to prison for it.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• honestly i think this site is bs.. why do they need money.. and two if they have video just go to the cops.. its another way to get peoples money.. sorry but thats how i feel.. go to the cops woth proff then there is no way that he can shut anyone up...
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• even if it is true and maybe this is cold why do they need money.. and if this was my child I would have never given her back I would be on the run with my child I WOULD NOT CARE
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i didn't watch video, I've seen and learned enough in life. Just the mention of protecting a child on a "mom" site brings me here. I want to know if the moms here are so damn protective and "loving" and so many ACT, then why the hell are there so many abused, neglected, molested, bullied kids out there growing into abusers, and god forbid and obviously all the other crap that criminals do. My child will NOT be exposed to this crap which is why she will be safe with me and dad until she can fight for herself. All MOTHERS should protect their children, PERIOD. Stop hooking up!!!! Baby daddys DO NOT care about being daddys, thats why this precious babies are hurt and suffering so often by the MOMs "new" boyfriends. All the more reason you girls should take BC until your older and your sex hormones have depleted so that maybe, just maybe these babies will have a chance with a "nurturing" real MOM!!!!! I'M SICK OF THIS STUFF!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Excuse me? So if you were a young mom then your not a nurturing mom or a real mom? Come on get a fucking clue. I would go to the end of this damn earth to protect my kids. Oh and I had her at a young age too, but i am a REAL mom and I do nurture and protect my kids.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Anon 257 here: btw I just get so sad for the babies/kids/adults that I just make my statement. I do not mean it for all young moms at all. I wish for everyone to support all babies, so that includes young moms who ARE protecting their kids. I wish young moms would put up for adoption the kids they aren't capable of protecting due to their self absorbed naivete, ala Casey Anthony. But mostly I wish moms would realize that sex=baby and baby deserves a loving home w/parents OR prepared to love 2x more single parent. Yes I do think single moms are typically young, becuz they didn't PLAN and more so, the father didn't plan, so he becomes an aloof uninvolved parent. The child will continue to YEARN for that parent, as he grows, becuz we humans starting as babies, need to feel wanted. My heart sooo aches for these babies. I am older and have seen and learned alot that I know these young parents are aware of. Babies need PARENTS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ok now I agree with you, and sorry for getting snippy.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• to Anon 2:57- I agree with a lot of what you said, though it may be unpopular. It's wrong to assume that all abuse situations occur from baby daddys and what not BUT bringing all sorts of boyfriends into your home certainly raises the odds. Mothers need to protect their kids and stop prioritizing their dating over their babies. I get sick of seeing moms on here talking about all these guys that they hook up with and I start wondering where the kids are.

One girls was actually asking if her three year old daughter should start calling her boy friend of three weeks "Daddy" because he wanted her too! ARE YOU CRAZY!! What happens when that relationship fails? Your daughter is abandoned by another "daddy" and gets even more daddy issues than she had before!!! I know it's not abuse in the conventional sense but it sure is stupid parenting!!!! I think your kids should only meet your boyfriend if you are planning to marry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yeah, I'm not sure why they would need money either. I didn't watch the video because my stomach can't take it, but I read the "About Us" link that has some info on the situation. I don't know why the mother would send her baby back there after the first time. It also says that she won't put the abuser's name on there because she's "Not sure about the laws on slander" well she should look them up because the only defense to slander is the truth!! If it's true then she can use his name all she wants!!! I wouldn't hold back at all! I'd paint PERVERT across the front of his house!!!!

Also it says that it was reported but no one will investigate it??? That NEVER happens. Even the most unreal claims have to be investigated. They usually err on the side of caution and keep the child away from the accused until abuse is proved or the accused is cleared. I don't care how "charming" a person is they don't get off the hook!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009