My computer, or my internet?

I have sucky service, wireless. So, I am unsure if the issues I am having tonight are just sucky service or browser related. At the present time, I have both IE and Firefox installed. I tend to have more luck with Firefox. IE is far too slow. But tonight, it is taking everything long to load and some stuff won't even come up. Do you think it's my computer or the internet service?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you downloaded anything new before this started? If yes but not sure of what: go into control panel and click on add/remove or uninstall program, look for date of most recent add on and remove it, if you don't know what's what delete them all(YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT LATER) and restart the computer and see ho that does. If no luck its most likely your internet service. Oh, if you set up a new wireless router it could be that.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would guess its your computer. Do you have windows washer?
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009