do you wax for legs, armpits or bikini line at home? I want to do it . Any advice?

I have already a wax warmer and wax from Sally beauty suppy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yikes. well good luck. umm get drunk before you do it so it wont hurt as bad?? lol
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I use to get i done at a salon, but is very ezpensive now, I handle the pain, it;s just the mess if the wzx get in the floor or something like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol i used that stuff from sallys and it wouldnt come off! it was horrible I tried to get it off for like two hours before I gave up and put on my pajama bottoms then i woke up the next morning with my pants stuck to me. true story. it sucked. i had to literally rip them off and the damn hair was still there and I had to shave anyway after all that.
    Anonymous