Does your baby wake you up at night during pregnancy?

I am 22 weeks and 4 days pregnant and sometimes I wake up in the middle of night because she moved. Has that happen to you :)?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so. Mostly I wake up because I have to pee. Sometimes two or three times a night. The other night I didn't wake up but then my husband's alarm went off at 6:30 because he was going to start working out. Yeah right, my husband HATES waking up early. I woke up and peed and then came back to bed and he didn't get up until it was time to get ready for work. I was so pissed because I couldn't get back to sleep then and would have kept sleeping had he not set his alarm earlier. I told him he better not pull that crap again or I would get up and make all kinds of noise so he couldn't sleep.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Should have added that I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no
    Anonymous