Are you or your SO scared over the Swine Flu?

So I haven't been feeling well. So my hubby goes and searches symptoms of Swine Flu. He is sitting there going OMG you have that symptom and that one and that one ( I think you get the point ). He is REALLY paranoid and scared over this. He wants me to go to the doctor first thing in the morning. Now I know that this is going around and it is a big deal ,but I'm really not worrying I have it. Is anyone paranoid about this Swine Flu?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• i'm worried, but...i live in san antonio, where its already been diagnosed. we were told here, if u think u have it, call ure doctor and set up a home visit, don't go to a doctors office. if its been diagnosed in ure area, get it checked at home. if it hasn't, maybe go in like a reg visit. better to be safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• True it is always being safe then sorry so I guess I could understand hubbys paranora ( Sp? ) Where I live there is only one possible case so far. It hasn't been confirmed yet that's why I'm not as worried. Hubby is freaking out though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Im kinda worried especially since im gonna be having two babies here shortly, but its not in Canyon county yet but it is in Ada county; Im just gonna wash my hands like there is no tomorrow!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sometimes your mind can make you sick. The more you get worried about it and freak out, the more you think you have the symptoms. Just relax, take the precautions.. WASH YOUR HANDS, if your sick call the Dr *BE SAFE* cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and sanatize. Its easy as that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Don't worry. It's just the flu and it will pass. It's the exact same symptoms of any other strand of the flu and will require the same treatment. Yes there is a drug that can help reduce the severity, but it has to be taken right when you get it (which most peopel don't realize the have the flu at that time).

So just wait it out and you'll be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009