do you think love can just finish in a marriage, if everything is ok in the relantionship

do you get a divorce or after many years of marriage is the way is supposed to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont understand the question.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sometimes we just grow apart! ITs almost like a childhood friendship. You get along see eye to eye, the whole nine but you just grow differently(wheather its emotional or maturity!!! I would have sit down and openly express yourself, if not comfortable because you're afraid of the response, write a letter, give him the day or afternoon to think about and wait for him to respond; don't question it, give him the oppertunity to come to you!!! Good luck, it'll be ok! HUGS
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I agree with ladyd.
    Sometimes we grow apart or finish fulfilling each other. That doesn't mean that you HAVE to get a divorce. If you feel you can make it in a marriage like that, then keep trying. It will be hard...but so will a divorce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• What the hell? Can't even understand the question...
    ARe you saying love can end in a marriage? Uh.. yes it happens all the time. People grow.. they grow apart ( especially if they don't work on it). Yes some people get a divorce others ( like my grandparents) sleep in different rooms and just co-exisit in a "partner ship" something I would rather avoid myself!
    Anonymous