did you see your baby for the 1st time...

and think he/ she was not qute at all... lol, and hoped it wouldnt last that long

the 1st time i saw my daughter... my 1st thought wasn't "shez soooo qute". it actually never dawned on me until other ppl began telling me she was qute. then i started thinking, heyyy she is kinda qute. lol.
i know, it realli doesnt matter... when they're yours, they are just perfect:)

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 2:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I honestly thought upon meeting my children for the first time that they were absolutely beautiful. My daughter had crazy wacky hair but she was gorgeous and my kids in my opinion still are
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I remember thinking my son wasn't cute and that I was going to be a horrible mom b/c all moms are supposed to think their children are cute lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I was so suprised that my son had blonde hair and blue eyes!! I thought he is so beautiful!! I still do!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i did think my son was very cute at birth! He only got cuter with age as his features came and he started looking like a boy n not a toddler. i am sure yours will do the same.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• terrible, but I remember thinking they gave me his ass instead of his head and I didn't want to kiss that part (they actually put him on me head up, at least that is what my fiance says)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My first child had been down low for so long that when she was born she looked like a conehead! But when I looked at her beautiful face I fell in love.
    My second child was born with bruises on the sides of her face (no forceps were used) and she was so huge! I called her my little marshmallow...lol. She was 10 lbs and had cheeks so big! She stuck her thumb in her mouth before she was even all the way out of my body and she was born with long black hair with bleach blonde tips. She sure was beautiful!
    My third child caused me so much pain during labor and at birth - her face was turned in the wrong direction - that I was shaking when they placed her on my abdomen. Of course she was beautiful, but I didn't really enjoy her until I recovered a bit.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I was so worried with my first one that he would be ugly...I have no idea why! I was relieved when one of the nurses said I see a lot of babies but he is really pretty, too pretty to be a boy.
    My second was a girl and she had the most amazing silver blonde hair, I just loved it.
    My third was again a girl...I loved her but I remember thinking wow her nose is kind of big!
    Then yrs later I got a divorce and then some yrs after that met my currnet DH, we share 2 sons. With our first I was at a total loss, they flopped him on me and I thougt "ok, if you say so" He was beautiful but didn't look like I expected him too. With our second son it was really weird, he looks sooo different than the others and he is left handed...maybe I got the wrong baby lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009