Whitening your teeth...

What do you use? Do you just use whitening toothpaste? or do you use the strips? or baking soda? I use whitening toothpaste and my teeth still have a yellow tint to it and I HATE IT!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do not use the strips they suck big time.. the tub says plus white. its white and red..

this is the link for it online you can buy it at walmart...
    now like i said its not gonna be overnight but its easy and cheap, and it will slowly get whiter and whiter and then you just stop once its at the grade you want I tried the strips and they suck big time... this is what i use..

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=91988&catid=20152&aid=335944&aparam=plus_white_whitening_and&CAID=20819299-0a0f-4646-97e2-3d81b3939a4c
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 6:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I use Mr Clean Magic eraser! really I do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• That can't be good for your teeth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It works though, I removed all kinds of stains, I only had to do it three times in 2 years, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• try it, make sure it has no soap or anything in it, just get the heavy duty one, it dosen't break down as quick as the other kind, only use a new never been used before one, and wet it, rub on the stain, and then rinse mouth to make sure nothing is left on your teeth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I will try it as my last resort. thanks though!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• haha hahahahahahaha too funny go to walmart they got a set its like 10 and then a new tub is 5$ or something it works.. not overnight but a few times a week and u will be set then once you get the white you want then once a month..

my mom brushes her teeth with bakingsoda... i dont know if it works but looks like it does
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• thanks for asking this, I am definetly taking some advice here, just not the mr. clean magic eraser which has me bustin up
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Miss_nevin... Whteing strips? What brand?

JAJA_steele...Yeah I thought it was a little odd to. What a random thought to use a mr.clean sponge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I used to nanny for the daughter of a Dentist and they used Crest Vivid White...and man that shit does work!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009