Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How and where can I apply for section8?

I have no idea where or how to apply!! I live in california.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • Check with local housing authority

    Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2009


    Answer by HannahLee87 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

  • You have to go apply at you local hud office.

    Answer by Tia23sb at 6:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

  • hud. you will be waiting a while there is a long list right now.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.