I would just like to say.

I really hate that your so negative.
You tell me about how much your life sucks, but you're not doing anything to make it better. I try to be positive, but your like an energy Vampire, you suck the out of me.
& then when something good happens to me, all of a sudden, something BETTER happened to you.

Its 1 extreme to the other with you.

When I'm proud about something, Your kids did that "ages" ago.

We're best friends NOT competitors Or lovers , I am NOT your supply of happiness, Lean on your husband for that! Not ME!

Just because I Parent one way, does NOT make me a bad mother, It makes us individuals... Please, Grow up, Or go away!

You really just are Sucking all happiness away from me, and I can't take it anymore, you need to learn to be happy with your life, OR at least work on making it better.

I cannot do anything more to make you happy, I can listen and be a friend, But nothing more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• were you just venting?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• GOOD FOR YOU!!! But send it to her.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh i will, I'm just waiting for the right time, I needed to vent so badly...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i hear ya!!!!!!!! lol well said!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Funny... I had to say something similar to my sister once. Bless your heart; it feels horrible when your 'friend' is constantly one-upping you or knocking you so they can feel better. Of course, we learn, they're really not OUR friend... but they sure want us to be theirs.

Good for you. Standing up to passive aggressive people isn't easy; but it's necessary.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ah frenemies we love them we hate them.we know what there doing.i have one of those.sounding boards/thats what we are.i say stay away for a while.ya she will hunt you down like a dog.i have a friend like that and she is teaching her daughter to aLSO be passive aggressive.what fun...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I really have had friends like that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I used to have one of those...used to..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• send it and let her know the game is over. i had one of those and i said thats it im done and its been a quiet 2 years. good luck xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Is this person suppose to read this and know it's her your talking about? If this was just to vent then good for you. You've been heard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009