milk at 27 weeks

was i suposto start lactating at 27 weeks into my preg it just seems way to early

erickamondragon

Asked by erickamondragon at 3:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you're fine its normal, some people do some people dont; I didnt even know I was getting the colostrum until my SO and I were being intimate and he had to find out the hard way LOL sorry for that info but its still funny to me.
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It can happen then! It did for me! Pretty much anytime from the second trimester on, you can start lactating.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ive been producing milk since my first trimester. a great thing that works if you are not leaking that much is, cut a pantiliner in half and stick it to your bra. my dr told me about that and i love it cause they dont move like nursing pads do and they are cheap
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• there are nursing pads by johnson that i love they have little sticky squares on the back that stick to your bra or whatever clothing you are wearing so they dont move around, theyre great!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2009