How far apart

were your contractions when you first started feeling them? With both of my kids I never felt a contraction until they were 3 minutes apart, makes me wonder what everyone else experienced.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didnt feel my contractions either until I started feeling really ill and went to the ER...doctors checked the baby and the cord was wrapped around his next so off to OR we went :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• mine started weird i was only in labour for 5 hours and the first 4hour of that i wasn't really sure because i would only get a contraction every 45mins it was only when i started to spot i thought i better get to hospital thats when they told me i was 7cm dialated and then i started getting them every 3-4 mins for about 15mins then my water broke and i needed to start pushing straight away that was nearly six years ago you would think with a cruzy labour like that i would of had more than the one lol but am finally trying again and hope it goes smoothly like the first time.
    tumtum360

Answer by tumtum360 at 4:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• best wishes and luck to you on that tumtum wow those are some crazy contractions

Bugsmommy good thing you went to the ER scares me to think what could have happend if you didnt
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I never paid attention. Once I was induced they just happened and I just went with the flow. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009