Why are some moms on cafemom so flippin' bitchy and not helpful?

Have you ever asked a question on cafemom for the sake of some advice and help and get coward mothers answering ignorantly and anonymously so you wont nkow who they are? What about those moms who answer and think there the best mothers in the world! Hello were all diffrent, there isnt just one type of perfect parent. If your obviously on here putting your buisness out to others in hope of getting help for your children thats good enough for me. I hate those flippin moms and wish they would just not comment or keep there stupid, unwanted, ignorant comments to themselves. ughh!

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 3:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• yup, mhm. just went through that with one of my questions...it was quite lovely.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lmao yuppers I am right there with you on that
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I tend to ignore them and feel that they respond that way due to unhappiness in their own life and their own feelings of inadequacy. They do not really think they are better mothers but want everyone else to think that they are... Know what I am saying? Just let your witch deflector deflect all the negative crap and soak up the information that is helpful :-) that is what I do. Have a great night.
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 4:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

•  Oh Anon4:50, I usually can't ignore them, I get so pissed that I'm ridiculous. I have to get off the computer sometimes. I know its silly but I can't help it. They are cowards.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have to say that sometimes the things that some mothers say on here appall me. I guess I mistakenly assume the best of people-- 'these ladies are mommies, like I am, so they're probably good people'...obviously not some of them. I cannot believe how mean some people can be! I agree that sometimes when people ask a reasonable question, other moms make them feel as if they are a bad mother...NO one is perfect. Some of the answers on here make me fear for the children.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 7:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If this is in response to the anon answers you received for your question about finding a malpractice lawyer for your micro-preemie son who is currently struggling to survive...no one was "bitchy" but they were all trying to help you.

Your attention does need to be on your son, worry about malpractice, suing and lawyers later. Help your son survive and get home with you right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You're asking a question to a wide variety of people, if wouldn't be logical if they were all nice and helpful people.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sometimes, it's all a matter of interpuration. Just because you read something as "bitchy" doesn't mean it is. You can't read voice inflections and facial expressions from typed words. Some people are honestly asking questions or offerening advice and then the person asking the question flips b/c they missunderstood or vise versa. Just look past the ones you think are mean and move one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My answers always get interpreted as bitchy...god forbid you try to help someone..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I had a message from a mom calling me a bitch, but she didn't reference the post so I had no idea what she was talking about.
    That said, I have a dozen messages from moms thanking me.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009