i love LOST its my fav programme does anyone else love it

believe it or not I have not met another person who loves lost i think its great and yeah if you don't follow it it can make you abit lost lol but i just think its great and always say omg when its finish and cant wait till the next week what about you

tumtum360

Asked by tumtum360 at 4:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOVE IT!!! I am so excited that's it's Wednesday so I can watch it tonight! :) This season has been GREAT too. I'm sad that it's ending soon but I guess it's good that their going to quit while they're ahead.

I miss Charlie!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I must be dumb because I don't get that show at all and I find it completely frustrating. I just don't have the patients for it at all. Maybe it is like Northern Exposure, I loved that show but a lot of my friends hated it because they found it weird and confusing, and I would tell them that is because they were too stupid lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I love it, even though it is a little hard to follow.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009