Wanted Anons Answers Only

Some of the best advice are from anon posters.
I think the moms who complain about the anons are the ones who are jealous of all the popularity the anons get.
The Popular Questions usually come from anon posters.
Don't be jealous perhaps your question will be the most popular some day. You should try it!

Why do you think most of the moms hate anons?

Only anons replies needed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anon button is a good way to say someting about a sensitive matter without all the bashing, because some women out there have no lives and will start to stalk. Along with that button comes the ability to be a real bitch and not show your face. I don't think that is what the button was originally intended for but you know, one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• rolling on floor I think your a moron - JEALOUS rolling on floor yes, let me be jealous of people who are rude - embarrassedoooops i guess that was hypocritical on my part, but its ok I an anon

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think your a moron - JEALOUS rolling on floor yes, let me be jealous of people who are rude - embarrassedoooops i guess that was hypocritical on my part, but its ok I an anon

Hold your horses...I was referring to the popular anons who give great advice and who generally get to be the most popular questions posters. Get it. I like all the SweetPeas. Why did you have to wait for me to get creative? OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im sorryOk I apologize for jumping the gun that was totally not cool on my part, I never post anon but since you just wanted answers from anon I had to post this way. My apologies!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• surrenderI believe you! Have a great day....sincerely!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

cryingI'm sorry too for making you feel bad. Truce! OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Awww dont cry hugs I would be your friend but I don't know who you are  bouncing

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Aww that's sweet... But I don't really think that you are two different people.

Anyway, people get mad at anons because some of them are nasty. After being called a name from an anon, it can be hard to keep yourself from displacing the anger and hurt feelings onto other anons since they all look the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Annon's do tend to say things they are later sorry for.
    Knowing they can't be traced is not necessarily a good thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• anons suck! and that excludes me bc i'm not a regular anon :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2009