after a c section how long till u get back 2 normal

NewMom18YearOld

Asked by NewMom18YearOld at 4:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

•  The day I got home from the hospital(I took a shower myself the day of c-section) my dh had a seizure and I had to take him to the ER. Not much of a problem. It took only a couple of days before I was 100percent.No problems with the staples either,believe me.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• depends on the person, i was completely back to normal.. no pain or anything at the point of incision by 4 weeks... it just depends i think on the person and their pain level etc.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i was feling great like the next day... walking and all that, but wasnt 100% back to normal until 4 weeks
    MomNbabyGirl009

• umm 1st c-section - 1 week ... 2nd - 2 days (lol) i had no one to help me after my bf went back to work so ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Each person's recovery is different. My first one I healed pretty fast, also had to because I was still in high school & no one was helping me. My second one took a little longer cuz my body was still in the healing process from my first one (my kids are only 19 months apart). Just try to move around as much as you can, and when the doctor gives the okay do late exersizing like going on small walks & then just work your way up!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 11:27 PM on May. 2, 2009