blisters

help,,i have a massive blister,,luckily i can wear sandals, but i cant take my walk,,any suggestions? what is a great shoe,,what is a good treatment ,,thnx

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 5:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• What I do is pop it and then cover it with bandaids. But I know doctors say not to do that.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 5:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Pop it with a clean needle/pin. Apply an antibiotic oientment and dont cover with bandage untill you are going out, then you should cover it with a band aid and wear a loose shoe, or clogs. When you come back home, remiove bandage, re-clean and leave un bandaged. The air wil help it heal faster. Oh, when you popit, remove the dead skin that covers it. It will be raw, but if you do these things I have listed for you, it will heal alot faster than not doing anything!
    KandyMay

Answer by KandyMay at 5:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009