Jon of Jon and Kate caught again!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dad-caught-with-other-woman-2009284

okay yes I know it's a gossip mag and beleive it or not I love the show but I'm dying to see what comes out of this one. This is what twice in about that many months. Hmmmmmm. Makes you wonder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• well you see how kate treats him...no wonder.
    cthorn14

Answer by cthorn14 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I agree that Kate could treat him better and stop acting like such a bitch, however I have to think that it would be really hard to have your entire life taped and shown around. I also do not think that it condones Jon's actions. Pathetic.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• who knows what was going on... everyone knows who he is, even if he isnt wearing his wedding band! Only time will tell whats really going on their life.. I just wish them the best! I feel sorry for them all. seems like they where happy in the beginning & now things are just going in diffrent directions. When they got married & had their first twins, I bet they didnt guess their life would end up like this in a million years!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Maybe he wanted a night without getting belittled and yelled at even though he's a great dad/husband who is there for his kids and wife even though she's a crazy -itch. Doesn't make it right, but can you blame him.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I ♥ the comments posted under the article:

Probably had to spice up their ratings to stay in the race with all the publicity Octomom has been getting lately!!!!

Now its going to be Kate Plus 8 and Jon on the weekends.
    Anonymous

• Also something i thought about earlier....
    J&K have a person that helps them around the house & stuff, but they dont show her on camera on the show... maybe that is her!! ???? So maybe she isnt a mystery lady, but a friend of the family!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I look at it like this:
    It isn't like they are in a lip-lock or some scandalous state of undress. He is riding in a car with a woman. Hell, my husband has done that!
    This may be a prime example of making a mountain out of a molehill.

Or not.

Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 3:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009