How soon did you detect you were pregnant?

Can you tell me at what stage in the cycle you tested?
What you used to test?
Did the test result in a full pregnancy?
And what, if any strange symptoms you may have had that made you believe that you were not pregnant but was.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• WITHIN A WEEK AFTER MY MISSED PERIOD I HAD A POSITIVE RESPONSE ON EPT AND MONTHS LATER HAD A BABY THERE ARE MANY SYMPTOMS AND EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT
    ORTIZ856

Answer by ORTIZ856 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I tested two days after my period was due, and it was negative. I tested two days later and it was positive. My levels were all within normal range. The only symptom I had was sore breasts. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Now, I'm playing the waiting game again! I used First Response Gold (digital).
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 4:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I tested every single day for two weeks. Ijust "KNEW" i was pregnant. I was a week late on my AF before I even got a faint positive. I am now 18 weeks alongand verything is great. So in the future, i will not get my hopes up, or aste that much money on tests until after a week of being late, because then, i will either start, or get the correct result!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009