I just found out that I was pregnant

I've been so busy lately I didn't even realize that I was so late :/ Well now I feel like an idiot and am so scared because I went to a couple parties during that time and got drunk. My question is if I'm about 3 weeks late, how damaging could that be to the baby? Is there an amount of time where an "oops" like that is considered ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i drank once when i was pregnant with my first but i didn't know i was pregnant at the time i didn't get drunk though, but i did have a couple drinks she was fine. i am sorry i can't help you out i guess maybe it would depend how much you drank and how many times you drank why'll you were pregnant
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• There's a chance of problems, but it's hard to say, I don't even think Doctors know the surefire answer to your question, hun. They will be able to test for problems later in the pregnancy though, obviously.

Congrats on your coming baby though!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I conceived on my 21st birthday... and I didn't find out until 4 weeks later. My doctor said that since the cells were just dividing and there was no physical development it was fine. Congrats! I just found out last night I'm expecting, too!
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 9:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Your baby will most likely be ok. When I was pregnant w/ my son and didn't know it, I was drinking a lot, not eating well, smoking heavily and very stressed. He is a very healthy 4 yr old boy. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Congrats!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2009