What is with all these anon. questions?

Is it the same person?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Some people that post anon they post the most rude, racist and disrespectful things and it makes me cringed sometimes to think that parents can speak that one. anon= scape goat lol
    carlacb

Answer by carlacb at 4:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no. -laughs-
    i think there is alot of people who get embarrassed or dont want reprocusions
    cthorn14

Answer by cthorn14 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Not always! I think people that use anon don't want drama for the question at hand(if it could arise), and I think ppl answer in anon for same reason(depending on nature of ?/ answer). Some use anon to be vicious and be untraceable(to us but not the owner of this site). If anon is used figure the motive by relevence! Some writers wrote anon because they didn't want t be ousted and hence couldn't get stories to write in the paper(exspecially if they were ousting a fed cover up). I cld careless which way ppl choose to question/ answer; except TO THOSE WHO ARE HARSH, AND CRUEL BUT TOO WEAK MINDED TO VOICE OPPINION NON-ANON( I AM REFFERING TO THOSE WHO CALL SOME OF THESE MOMS WHORES AND BITCHES, STUPID, IGNORANT, ECT.). IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY LIKE THAT DON'T HIDE IT, ALLOW THE MOTHER TO RESPOND! IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR PROBLEMS AND DON'T NEED ANYONE TO ADD TO THEM! BE FAIR!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I AGREE lady..how childish some moms are on here to others..There has been times I wanted to say something over some harsh replies but they reply as anon so we cant
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• no. -laughs- i think there is alot of people who get embarrassed or dont want reprocusions

I agree with that theory and understand if the Anon is asking something that would be embarrassing to ask even among IRL close friends. Or if it is going to be a high flamed Q.

BUT, what I find silly is when people will ask normal (and good!) Q's but they ask them anonymously. That to me is strange...

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It could be. Some people have apparently been pounded for asking lots of questions so they may be resorting to anonymous. They can't get too pounded that way. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• people achually get pounded for asking to many questions? WOW....
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes, and I only know cuz one of them asked why people kept getting on her case. I suggested she post anonymous because then they can't harrass her. I'm guessing she may have done that but i don't really know for sure.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009