Implantation

If someone conceived august 4th and had implantation bleeding august 18, then which day is considered the actual 'conception' day? the 4th or the 18th?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You asked this about 10 times yesterday. Implantation bleeding can take awhile after CONCEPTION so go with sometime between the 4th and the 18th. You would be due now or your over due or should be having the baby within the next week. Its not like you can't ask your DOCTOR. How many more times are you going to ask and why is it so important??? Think about having a healthy baby and not what day you ovulated and have implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Wow! Retract the claws lady, she was only asking.

It's not uncommon for a woman to carry past her due date. It's still ok and your doctor has your and your baby's best interest at heart. Relax, focus on your delivery and meeting your new baby and immediately scanning the face for who's features your child has. This is a great time right now. Enjoy this while you can. Soon the peace will stop and the nonstop crying and fussing begin. Lol. You're so lucky. There are alot of us that are envious. I know I am. I would love to be pregnant and am trying. It's just taking me longer than some. Good Luck and have a swift delivery.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009