im not sure if im depressed or not?? im sad alot of the time,i acused my partner of things, (i no he would never do) i have no energy,no interest in things i used to really enjoy doin like goin out. i would prefer to sit at home on my own,i also have a very low opinion of my self, which as got alot worst just latey, thats why im on here askin, but also im not good at talkin about it out loud,i find it a bit easier writin it down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• See therapy so they can help you out or see your doctor about it. It might just be a rut your in for one reason or another. It could be finances, stress, lack of sleep, possibly gaining a little weight, arguments with anyone you know causing you to feel this way. Sort out your feelings and make a list of what is bothering you and when it started. You need to figure out where its coming from in order to get past it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• sweetie i think we are in the same boat.. but i dont accuse dh of anything- i have in the past though, but now i know he doesnt have time for it. with depression i also think i have social anxiety or something. the best thing to do is see your doctor & a therapist. I know i need to, but we dont have the money... and gezz I dont wanna go. afraid to go.
    i think losing weight would help, but no energy to do it...
    like brailynsmama said -- try to get to the bottom of it.. where did it start, and why.. sometimes it alot deeper than we realize.
    *hugs*
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes, it sounds like you may. You should be evaluated by your doctor and get a referral to a therapist to help you deal with it. Do it ASAP. I have been there.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009