My 9 month old just ate a bunch of paper.

Yes, I know I wasn't watching her close enough. I work from home and was trying to get work done and thought she was playing with toys, not paper. Do you think she'll be fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She will poop it out. She probably didn't eat a lot. My daughter has done it already at 7 months and she was fine. I gave her prunes later in the day to make her poop. As long as she wasn't eating a full sheet or 10 your fine.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No worries... she'll be fine.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• well it depends on how much paper..are you talking a couple of bites of a couple of sheets? eating paper can constipate a child. i would just give her 2oz of prune juice and 2 ounces of water a day until she gets the paper out of her system.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Mmmmmm...fiber!

Yeah...she'll be okay. But if in doubt, give the pediatrician's office a call and see if there's anything them might recommend you do.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• she'll be fine my daughter ate paper a couple of time when she was a baby.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2009