If My Husband Stays up till 5:30am one night, then 4:00 the next...

On the computer, and then at least one of those nights goes straight to the bathroom running water to beat off.... what the F*** is he doing online!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• If your awake enough to know he went into the bathroom and that he's still up at those hours why not come out of your room at random times for random things ( water, etc).. lol.. Make him nerveous and/or catch him!
    Anonymous

• Porn? Check the history, he probably didn't erase it!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Haha.. watching porn !! most definately.. it's possible he's in a chat room type thing too..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• He has his OWN person account on the computer, and doesn't allow me to access it.. it has a password.. and he's very anal about his privacy on computers. always has been!
    Anonymous

• ..in addition.. i am very worried he IS having an online offair.. or just finding random girls to chat with all night.. we fight all the time, he never has sex with me.. hes ALWAYS on the computer, and he leaves the baby oil out all the ime...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hmmmm....well you could just walk up behind him and embarrass the hell out of him! I would say its probably porn. He's a man....men and their porn.....ugh, I'll never get it!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• he would have had headphones on if he was watching porn.. that doesn't bother me really.. maybe a little that he wouldn't try to have sex with me once a while, but oh well.. but I don't want him to talking and getting all hot with girls online, who knows it could be an ex girlfriend, yuck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i would just sneak up behind him and check it out if its just porn say you know u could do that with me. if its other women then slap him. or go out buy a toy and say u wanna join me then no comp. if he chooses comp slap him and enjoy your new toy his penis CAN be replaced...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• He's probably checking out porn. I would sneak up on him too, or buy one of those programs that track your every move on the computer lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• screw that!! I think you need to get your own account & start acting "secretly" as well!! buy a few sex toys... get a cell phone & lock it so he cant check who you are texting and calling!

Me & DH are very trusting of each other.. but we also know each others passwords for everything because there is nothing to hide.. and really- i wouldnt have it any other way.. if i found out he was trying to keep me out of ANYTHING in our home, hes got another thing coming!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009