Did you go to your prom? If yes what did you wear?

Yes, Aqua blue dress

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I didn't go, I worked instead!

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a floor length midnight blue dress with sparkles on the torso.. I kind of wish I'd splurged and gotten something really fancy, cause looking at all the other girls they looked so pretty and my dress was so

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My junior prom I wore a white halter top gown. It was pretty. I went stag with a bunch of friends and had a blast. My senior prom I wore a black simple long dess. I went with a guy who liked me and I didn't feel the same about him. It was so boring and uncomfortable! lol.

Answer by mamaada at 8:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 7-8 grade white dress, freshmen purple big sleevz dress, jr a huge sleeve white 90z style knee high dress, sr yr black pin striped super tight floor length..

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope. I never had any interest in prom. I didn't have a boyfriend and it was kind of hard to meet guys at an all-girl school. My friends wanted to hook me up with some guy they knew just so I could go and they they were all going to ditch their dates and go party or something. That seemed mean to me so I turned them down and sat quietly at home watching movies. No regrets.

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a two piece irridescent periwinkle blue. The back was a lace up. It was absolutely beautiful. And it gave me a reason to get my belly button pierced.

Answer by LuccasMommy at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes. I wore a peach lace and tulle off-shoulder dress and with cream dancing shoes. And oh! I remembered my hairdo. It was 80's inspired, too much hairspray. And looking at pictures, I actually hate it.

Answer by angel_caramel at 9:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No. I was homeschooled my Jr. year, and dropped out my senior year.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes. I had an awsome black gown with all this really pretty beading on it.. we had a limo & a beach house out in galveston...
    If I could do it over again-- Id skip prom & go to the beach house... We wherent in the "in crowd" at school so it was just not that fun.. I hated that damn clicky school with a passion! cant wait til our 10yr reunion to see how well it worked out for them all.

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a black strapless dress that came down to just above my knees. I REALLY wanted this other dress and am SO glad I did not get it b/c 2 other girls had that same dress on. :)

Answer by Mommy2_two at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009