Did you go to your prom? If yes what did you wear?

Yes, Aqua blue dress

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I didn't go, I worked instead!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a floor length midnight blue dress with sparkles on the torso.. I kind of wish I'd splurged and gotten something really fancy, cause looking at all the other girls they looked so pretty and my dress was so blah..lol.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My junior prom I wore a white halter top gown. It was pretty. I went stag with a bunch of friends and had a blast. My senior prom I wore a black simple long dess. I went with a guy who liked me and I didn't feel the same about him. It was so boring and uncomfortable! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 7-8 grade white dress, freshmen purple big sleevz dress, jr a huge sleeve white 90z style knee high dress, sr yr black pin striped super tight floor length..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope. I never had any interest in prom. I didn't have a boyfriend and it was kind of hard to meet guys at an all-girl school. My friends wanted to hook me up with some guy they knew just so I could go and they they were all going to ditch their dates and go party or something. That seemed mean to me so I turned them down and sat quietly at home watching movies. No regrets.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a two piece irridescent periwinkle blue. The back was a lace up. It was absolutely beautiful. And it gave me a reason to get my belly button pierced.
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes. I wore a peach lace and tulle off-shoulder dress and with cream dancing shoes. And oh! I remembered my hairdo. It was 80's inspired, too much hairspray. And looking at pictures, I actually hate it.
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 9:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No. I was homeschooled my Jr. year, and dropped out my senior year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes. I had an awsome black gown with all this really pretty beading on it.. we had a limo & a beach house out in galveston...
    If I could do it over again-- Id skip prom & go to the beach house... We wherent in the "in crowd" at school so it was just not that fun.. I hated that damn clicky school with a passion! cant wait til our 10yr reunion to see how well it worked out for them all.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wore a black strapless dress that came down to just above my knees. I REALLY wanted this other dress and am SO glad I did not get it b/c 2 other girls had that same dress on. :)
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009