If you could turn back time what year would you go to and why?

1990, I started dating my husband

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2002, so I could say goodbye to my great grandfather before he passed away. It hurt so bad when he died..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Man this is a good one... The year sebuscit ran the derby.. I would have loved to see that..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 1998: I was 18 lost a ton of weight just to end up pregnant(but that's not why!). My life was tuned upside down when my 1st born passed, and his father never treated his sister any better! Anyways at 22 I lost another boy 5 months into preg, and wanted another baby. Well the man I chose to father my kids was a huge mistake!!! I love my kids but I wish I had been wiser about the men I got involved with!!! I wish I could do it all over again, but that's life!!! I have a lil saying I go by when I find myself asking: "why me". It's : I live the life that I lead because no one else could live it. I love God and know he loves me so even when I think I'm dealing alone I'm really not! That belief and my kids are the only thing that keeps me gong!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 19, the year I met my first love (not my husband, though). it would have end differently. but then again, i read my horoscope today, it says like this, " don't hope for your first love to come back. it never will. Face the reality. " well, here goes my answer. ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 9:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• September 13th 2000.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• LOL. I even know the exact date
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• 1996..12yrs old.. Id ask my bestfriend to stay on the phone with me & not leave the house (she got in a car accident & died 10 min later, she let me off the phone because I had my bf over at the house) - her mom the driver, didnt get hurt. I would have went to her funeral (we where moving 1 freakin' town over so my parents could find the time to take me, I would have fought more on it! Im 25, still dont know where she is resting. And after, so much more could change after that that would make my life better now.... I also think going back maybe I could help improve some other lifes around me.
    BUT even though I want to change about 80% of my past. I still want to end up with my DH in the end & have my sweet daughter!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ya know... I've had some great times in my life, and it would be great to feel those kinds of happiness again, of course.... but I wouldn't trade my life now to go back to any time. I wouldn't have my amazing little boys and the husband of my dreams if I went back in time.... that would be the worst to not have them. I am happy in the moment, though there are things I would change about myself NOW that would help me be happier I think.

Although... I do agree with the post about getting to see Seabiscuit... what a treat it would have been to see him run just once... especially the match race!
    CorgiMomma

Answer by CorgiMomma at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think I'd go back to 1939 and kill Hitler.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• June 17, 2002. I would go back so that I could tell my Mom just one more time that I loved her and how sorry I was for being such a craphead as a teen.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 10:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009