Just trying to understand ALL the facts here!!

Okay.. so I have some questions, and sure this might make me look stupid and thats okay too.. But I work 60 and 70 hrs a week, I work, then go home and sleep. Not much time for news! What exactly is Barack Obama doing? I want facts, not opinions.. That make people hate him so much? Is he raising taxes? what is he doing? I try to pull things up online and all I ever get is someones opinion.. And I'm not interested in that. I guess I just want to understand why SOO many people don't like him! I didn't like Obama when it was time to vote, but I certainly didn't think Mccain could have done anything, considering he was a mini-Bush and look at how the economy is because of him.. I guess I just don't understand why people don't like Obama!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• www.politifact.com

That will tell you what he's doing, what he's done and what promises he's broken.
    I'm sure someone will come along with their hateful speech about how they hope he'll get the swine flu and die or how they hope he dies from smoking. some will even come along to tell you he's a muslim, not american and isn't patriotic..if you want facts though, check out that website.

:)
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 9:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Just for starters, the national debt went from $4 trillion to $12 trillion during his first 100 days in office. This is money our great-grandchildren will still be paying to China. He's passing out money like candy to companies to bail them out of their own financial mismanagements instead of making them act accountable. He has other financial policies that a 6 year old can see won't work. He doesn't seem to realize the election is over. It's time to stop saying, "Yes We Can" and get down to doing it! It's time to stop whining and blaming past administrations for the problems and fix them. If you're handed a leaky boat, plug the holes, don't just sit there and gripe about it sinking! Bush was an @$$ but I don't see Obama being any better. Different, yes, Better, no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If you want facts why are you asking us? Especially when so many on here seem to hate him.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If you want facts why are you asking us? Especially when so many on here seem to love him. According to many on here he can do no wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Exactly.....look it up and check his past senate voting record to see what kind of a man he is.
    As far as Bush being an a$$, ok...that has nothing to do with Obama's mentality or decisions. Whether McCain would have been voted in or not...I still admire and respected his past experiences...he may not have been able to do much better but he wouldn't have put any of our tax money towards military overseas clinics to perform abortions...
    I wish Obama luck but I personally do not like the man, but he certainly has attained celebrity status.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nice try, pot stirrer bored today.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Well, lets see..........What has Obama done? He got a puppy from Sen. Ted Kennedy........

Beyond that, I don't think much positive has happened.

But I am damn excited about my $14.00 per paycheck increase to stimulate the economy! I am certain that will help.......... *sigh*.
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 2:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009