Is anyone else showing at 8 weeks with their first pregnancy?

I'm 8 weeks and 2 days but I feel like I have a bigger bump then most. None of my pants even fit me any more!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not I. I didn't show until I was about 6 months pregnant. sorry hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I did not show to at least 5 months with my first pregnancy but do not get discourage by my answer. Part of your belly bump may be gas or bloating that happen to many pregnant women. Then every women is different and it depends how your pelvis and stomach are build, how tall you are and how much you weight. You may also notice later in pregnancy that other women show more than you. Some of us have poping out bellies other carry their babies very low and other more in back.
    In another words belly bumps are beautiful (even if now you may feel that you just look fat) and reason to be proud :))) I always hold my chin up while preggo.
    Enjoy your pregnancy.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 9:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I know someon who showed at 8 wks. She's a very small/ petite woman.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My SIL started showing almost immediately - probably around 5 or 6 weeks. She is really skinny and probably her bump was more bloating than the actual bump.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No Im 26 weeks but beleive me I showed fast and this is my first. I thought for sure there were multipuls but nope. Im just now starting to slow down on my weight gain. It was so noticable every month the amount I gained. I wouldnt worry about it. I know easier said then done. I worried to. Still do just not as much. But I bet you are fine.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You may just be bloated. I didnt start showing with my first until I was about 4 months and you could tell I was pregnant (i just looked a little chubby) until I was almost 7 months. I am now pregnant with my 3rd and am 16 weeks. I am just now getting to where my regular clothes arent fitting.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2009