wondering........

Me and my husband haven't used any protection in a year still haven't gotten pregnant skipped a 8 months worth of a period went to the doctor they put me on birth control and I bled for 7 weeks then they changed my birth control to something else and two days after that pack I quit finally. I started the second pill on the second week felt nauseaed went to bed and tossed and turned through out the night kept getting too hot. The past couple of days I felt like I have to pee all the time. Yesterday morning about 9am I went to pee and I wiped away pink blood I put a tampon in and pulled it out about 1pm and there was only light brownish mucus at the end and I haven't seen anymore like that since what you think is going on need enlightenment if possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont think there is anything to be worried about once your body gets use to the new pills it should get regular agin. Its just the hormones that are in the pills that mess everything up as long as you are not bleeding excessivly I think you are ok. If in a couple months its not normal maybe then call your dr. Those pills really do, do wonders on your body.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 10:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Why would your doctor put you on birth control, are you even sure that your ovulating? I feel bad for some people cause they have sorry doctors that make them wait for ever befor doing something that will actually help them get pregnant. I had been ttc baby #2 for 8 month when I went to my doctor and instead of her putting me on birth control which make absolutly no sense she checked me for pcos and thats what I had. I never ovulated so basically we were ttc for nothing, so now Im on a fertility drug called clomid which is very cheap $18 to be precise and thats a higher dose and it made me ovulate the first month however we did not get pregnant but were trying again this month. I would change doctors or tell him that he needs to change it up a little. If not then it might take you forever to get pregnant cause like I said befor you dont even know if your ovulating unless you are doing the opk. GL
    Anonymous