Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot.

I think this is possibly the best title for a book, ever. Am I right? Or am I right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Haha! Me too!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I Agree!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Only if Obama's next book is titled "The completely inept President" Oooh OOH OR "How to destroy the National security of a country in a hundred days or less" OR " Cabinet members Shabnit members, Who needs em!"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Anon, you cracked me up! Too funny,oh and I agree with you totally. As to Rush, well, I guess if the truth hurts liberals that much, you can call him whatever you like. I personally love to listen to Rush. He's one of the few not afraid to tell it like it is.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sure, if you think that making inane comments about a persons weight and mental capacity will sell books, why not?

I'm sure the guy has enough enemies that you could come up with something just a tad more substantial, don't you?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Rush used to make more sense and he was funnier too, back when he was addicted to prescribed pain killers. He just gives me a headache, and I consider myself a conservative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• and that makes MICHAEL MOORE a what????? You think Rush is bad....MM is worse!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• and he can wipe his a-- with hundred dollar bills while you can't afford toilet paper. at 38mil. a year, must not be too much of an idiot.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• LOL -anon 10:07......
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• So, instead of questioning his words with intellectual debate, you attack his weight? Seems like a rather cheap approach, but if that is how you roll. If that is the kind of book you want to right, you freely have that choice. Good Luck.LOL
    myame

Answer by myame at 10:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009