This is probably a silly question, but

If your period came late, does that mean your cycle that month is shorter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your period is late it means your cycle was longer not shorter and it does not mean your next one will be longer or shorter either. They can change at any time for any reason.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ahhhh the human female body and all it wonders. My period has 95% of the time started on the day I was supposed to. But then there's that other 5% when it comes early or a little late, or like totally OMG I'm pregnant late.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My period was 9 days late but I think it was just because I was stressing out about an unwanted pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Stress can screw up your cycle and may be the cause of the shift in your start date.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• good question Idk
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 12:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009