would this be o.k for a diet?

ok i dont eat 3 meals a day , i barely eat 1 lol ... but i did go on a yougurt diet for a few months and felt great!! so im wondering if this would be o.k ....
yougurt during the day for a meal -- piece of fruit when i need a snack (which i only have 1 a day) ... than my usual dinner ... (i do cook healthy dinners) ... along w/ my excercise

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• As long as your not feeling light headed, weak or shaky then you should be fine. I would recommend more as your probably not getting the calories your body and brain need but if you feel fine and your eating and full then why not do what works for you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would recomend getting atleast 1500 calories a day, doctors say not to go under 1200. Also you should join the healthy weight loss group on here, they give pretty good advice!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Liz132--lol idk if thats the one i am/was in but they are VERY UNhelpful and VERY rude lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Even with cooking healthy dinners you won't be coming close to a healthy calorie count for the day, and you won't be getting all the nutrients your body needs for the day.

If you are concerned about being healthy, you can message me and I can help you out.

CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i'd say no. that sounds like your getting like 5-600 calories a day. and that is way to little! You need to eat girl! You must be hungry all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

--
    my bf yells at me cuz he thinks i starve myself and shit , im just honest to god never hungry ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Instead of dieting, eat healthy all of the time; this has the added benefit of setting a great example for your kids (who should eat what you eat). Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 colors. Start replacing your white foods (rice, bread, pasta), with whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, you get the idea). Eat beans and lentils. Feel free to contact me directly with questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would eat 6 small 200-400 cals a day. When I am trying to loose a lot of weight I eat 2000 cals a day for about a week, then drop down to 800 cals a day for two weeks, It always helps to jump start my diet plans. - www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2009