how to stop a two year old from stripping when she is alone

my little girl won't leave her clothes on. every time we put her down for nap time, as soon as we close her door, she takes all of her clothes off. Including her diaper. I also have to go in her room every night and redress her before i can go to bed, and still when she gets up in the morning she strips down. her room is starting to stink horribly and I am going through bed sheets like crazy. She isn't interested in using the potty either. I don't know how to make her stop.

rain_storm

Asked by rain_storm at 10:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 year old son does that, too. We bought a roll of duct tape and tape a strip across the front of his diaper so he can't pull the tabs loose. Doesn't help keep his clothes on, but his diaper stays put.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 10:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Babies love to have naked time, so have a set time every day when she is allowed to be naked. To keep her from taking off her clothes, put them on backwards.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• one of my friends has twin boys and they would take their diapers off and poop in their room...they had no interest in using the potty so they just put duct tape on the diapers so they couldn't get them off.
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2009