Bounce Bounce Bounce

ok, my fam & i were going to go to Galveston Island, but with all of the Swine Flu stuff we've canceled our 1st fam vaca and I feel HORRIABLE!!! Soooo DH & I are going to do a FUN weekend @ home. Camping out back, BBQ w/ friends and we are looking for a CHEAP BOUNCEHOUSE!! If anyone knows of a place please please please let me know!! I've been calling around and figured that maybe someone on here might know of someone, or maybe do it yourself. I am looking for a 2 day rental, so if you know of one pass the info here!! Thanks!!

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 10:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• This is not what you are looking for but thought you may be interested to entertain the kids. For my dd campout we are going to do a scavenger hunt. I am going to take upclose pics of stuff outside areound the house.(like the corner of a doormat) I will then print on regular paper and cut into a 4 or 6 piece puzzle. they will have to put it together and try to find the object, lift the rug and find an envelope with the next clue. At the end will be a treasure box with fun stuff to do, flashlights for tag at night, glow necklaces, silly string.... I plan on running them from front to back and all over the yard!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I LOVE that idea!! with the kids being 9, 8, 7, 5 they could go into teams!! thank yo so much! You Rock!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sorry you had to cancel your vacation, I know how much you were looking forward to it! I wish i could help, but Have no ideas, though the first ladys was great!! I bet your kids would love that, maybe add some water guns, I dont know if you have sidewalks there, but if you do, sidewalk chalk! Have fun!!!!!!
    lovintnmomof3

Answer by lovintnmomof3 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009