Has anyone here had Swine flu?

or know anyone with it? How bad is it, really? Is it just like any other flu strand (assuming your healthy)?

The media seems to be blowing this out of the water, so looking for some more practical input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• i was wondering the same....you all know how the media is! it irritates me that they are getting people all worried about it i mean i don't even wanna leave my house with my kids!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• They are even saying it shouldn't be called the Swine flu because the sales of pork has decreased drastically, and they should call it the Mexican flu. But the president in Mexico said hell no I the hell they don't know it didn't come from the US and was brought over into Mexico
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oink Oink Oink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• diamondmamma, they are not saying they should call it the Mexican flu. They are saying they should call it the H1N1 Virus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I listen to the Ace and TJ show this morning and thats what the mentioned.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm worried. A toddler just died in TX.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• the toddler that died was had underlying medical conditions. A healthy toddler will be miserable, but should be fine.
    Anonymous