ANYONE WORKING FOR CHACHA?

I just came across a cha cha ad and was wondering if any mom here is currently working with cha cha... if so, do you like it? Does it really work? Are you really getting paid? I have been searching for something like this, but would like to have some feedback. Thanks!

yvonne37

Asked by yvonne37 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did for a while, and I really liked it. Then they cut the pay in half and it wasn't worth it for me, anymore.
    Yes, you really get paid, although there are stipulations. You can open an account with their bank, or you can get the money transferred to your own bank account, but if you pick the latter, you only get the money when you reach $100 (unless it's changed since then).

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I do! I do! Yes, I love ChaCha and yes, they work! If you want, I can email you and tell you exactly how it all works, from signing up to getting paid, I can help you out.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh yeah, and people will jump on the chance to "recruit" you, because if they do, they get paid for it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hey, Anon 11:07, we don't get paid just for recruiting, we get paid if the people we recruit actually pass the test and WORK, and really, it's only 10%. Yeah, it helps us out, but I'd help anyone out even if they didn't use me as a referral because it can get confusing when you're starting out, but it really is a unique opportunity. So if there's anyone else out there who has questions about ChaCha, even if you've already signed up under someone else, you can PM me and I'll answer any questions I can! :P

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• While I'm not with ChaCha or interested I have to agree with motherofanaries. Plus I'd like to say to anon.....they SHOULD. That's what you do in direct sales, if reps here on cafemom don't answer or look online for recruits to improve their business they will fail. Recruiting consists of the majority of the money you make in Direct Sales whether it's from bonuses for signing people up or residual income from the sales and recruits those recruits get. Everytime I personally sign someone up with Ambit I get $100, everytime they sign someone up i get $55...plus any customers they sign up with Ambit I get monthly check because they also count as my customers!

www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I tried to do it, but i didnt "pass" the test! My husband tried and didnt pass, and my sister tried and didnt pass. i dont know what they were looking for, but we all failed! and you cant retake it! I dont know if we were fast enough, but i asked a question over a month ago, and still havent gotten an answer! LOL so i dont know!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I do ChaCha. I love it. I only work when I need money lol Email me if you want to chat about it.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I work for CHACHA as an expeditor I get paid only .03 per question that I send to the guide. It is not alot but can make $20.00 in about a week, I can atleast buy diapers with it. If you can find something else, take it. I am also looking for a wahj here in lexington, ky if any of you moms out there are from here.
    baby4at38

Answer by baby4at38 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2009