Does anyone have any good easy to make dinner recipes that they want to share?

I have a three year old and it has been difficult to prepare easy dinner recipes that are not pizza or pasta or chicken. What suggestions do you have?

Janette526

Asked by Janette526 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• beef tips over noodles, slice up steak cook it, boil noodles, add gravy and salt and pepper to taste. we like it,...or dog food- rice ground meat, onions, cook rice, brown the ground meat, saute onions and let it all cook together....its yummy. or, cabbage and noodles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My dd loves 2 cans grean beans(don't drain), potatos and smoked sausage (cut into circles). with salt and pepper. Boil/ cook until potatos are done ( can use canned potatos (drain them).

Also love breakfast for dinner, tacos, veggie beef soup.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Shepards Pie brown a pound of hamburger, drain, add chopped onions and saute. Add 1 cup cold water and one pkg brown gravy mix stir bring to boil, simmer 1 min. Pour mixture into a 9X9 pan. Open and drain two cans veggies (I use carrots and green beans cuz thats what my kids eat best. My sister always uses corn.layer the drained veggies over meat mix. Next layer 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. Top with mashed potatoes. If using instant -about 6 serving. Seal the mashed potatoes to the edge of pan. Put in 350' oven for about 20 mins. It is very important to let dish stand untouched for about 10 minutes otherwise it will not set up. Serve with a small side salad.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Here are some of the meals in our regular dinner rotation: Peanut sauce over broccoli and whole wheat noodles. Sweet potato and black bean burritos. Beans and rice, quesadillas and avocado salad. Indian Curry and brown rice. Veggie and tofu stir-fry over brown rice. Lentil sloppy joes. Tofu "fish" sticks with sweet potato "fries". Italian lentil and squash stew. Small pasta shells with spinach, beans, marinara, ricotta and mozarella.
    Let me know if you would like recipes or more ideas.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would like sweet potato and black bean burrito recipe, beans and rice quesadilla and lentil sloppy joes recipes please.

My dd also loves sweet potato fries!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• SOMETHING MY KIDS LIKE ALOT IS CHICKEN ALFREDO.
    I BOIL 4 CHICKEN BREASTS IN WATER AND CHICKEN BROTH AND SEASONING OF CHOICE ( LEMON PEPPER IS REALLY GOOD) ABOUT 30 MIN.
    COOK PASTA OF CHOICE AT THE SAME TIME. WE LIKE BOW TIE PASTA
    MIX ALL TOGETHER WITH A JAR OF ALFREDO SAUCE. MIX A LIL PARM. CHEESE IN.
    ITS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT GARLIC BREAD. SOMETIMES I PUT BROCCOLI IN IT TOO. YUMMY!!!
    TANYA_STOKES

Answer by TANYA_STOKES at 11:14 AM on May. 2, 2009