Is it normal for 7 month olds to pull their hair?

Not hard just play with it a lot. Except when hes mad he pulls it hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 71/2 month old still doesn't have enough hair to pull, but she does pull on mine alot
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My little one has pulled his hair from the day he was born. He likes to when he sleeps and when he nurses. He also pulls it hard when he is mad or upset (he just turned 1 by the way). I think it's his way of calming down or is somehow comforting to him. I'm not really sure but it doesn't seem to hurt him and he has a full head of hair so he's not pulling it all out. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes, my son at 17 months just started that in frustration but I remember aroudn the same age he found his ears and would pull on them a lot too.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• my sone was bald till he was 2:) But when he got mad, he would bang his head on the floor. Little goofball, I had to vault across the room so many times to catch his head cause he did it hard!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009