For everyone who is worried about the swine flu. You need to treat it like every other contagious illness. If everyone would take the proper precautions... then it would be a ton less likely to spread.
There are everyday actions people can take to stay healthy.
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
* Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
* If you get sick, CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
Now mommas stop panicking :)
Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by amy31308 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by amy31308 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by dairyberrys at 12:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by rkoloms at 1:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009
Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009