help what should i do?

I work from 8amto2pm and from 3pm to 6pm . When i get home i want to try and clean and maby make a quick meal but i cant because my baby wants me to hold her the whole time and my husband accuses me of not wanting to be with her so he wont watch her for me while i do these things and he doesnt clean and then bugs about what a mess i have but i just cant do it with baby.And hes home all day and he cant even watch her we take her to daycare until 2pm im thinking of quiting my job and being home with her all day but i dont want to be with the inlaws or at home all day and i do feel like i need more time with and time to clean and cook and make him figure out what were gonna live with or should i just stay and let the mess pile up at home until he decides to clean it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Wait... He's home all day and makes you come home from work to cook and clean while carrying a crying baby?

What is wrong with this picture?

He needs to get off his ass and do his share of the parenting, is what I think.

Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 11:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i would stop cooking and cleaning all together just make sure you and your baby have something to eat and let him worry about himself since that seems to be all he is worrying about anyway.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 11:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes and he did make me feel guilty though he said that i dont want to touch my baby anymore and its not that i just want to try and get something done and i cant so i dont know if i should just quit my job and make him get one but if i do that i dont wanna be home alone al day with the inlaws right next door because i know they judge me to or should i just stay here at work and just not do anything when get home but thats only gonna start more talk from my inlaws and him or should i just change my schdual to get paid half and only work up to the time tha daycare is over?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If you work and he doesn't, he needs to do the cleaning and cooking.

If I were you, I would come home, spend time with my child, and let HIM figure out what to make for dinner. If he gets upset about that, tell him that he's a lazy POS.
    Seriously, I would not stand for that at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I mean really.. What does he do all day? Just sit on his ass and mooch off the money you work hard to make?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i do tell him he doesnt care thats why im the anonomous from yesturday defending the girl who kicked her husband i always feel like grabbing a hammer and just hitting him with it because he doesnt care if i call him that or if i yelll at him . he doesnt talk to me when i want try and work things out and talk like adults he just ignores me like his neice does they just stare and thats what makes me want to hit him!! i feel like im going crazy we need to get away from his parents i think thats the main probem his parents are his comfort and thats why he wont change i on the other hand have no one here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• What he does all day is be his mommy and daddys little slave to what they want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You work 2 jobs are expected to cook and clean and also pay for daycare while he is home all day doing nothing??? Ummm I think it is time for him to get off his lazy ass and do something! He has 2 choices-- he can either get off his ass get a job and provide for his family
    OR he can get off his lazy ass and be a house-husband/dad! Which means cooking, cleaning and being a parent---- not sitting home doing nothing, taking no responsibility and letting daycare be the parent.
    I think it is time to sit him down and talk to him, let him know things need to change. If he won't start helping out then it might be time to think about moving out on your own with the baby- and leave him to his mess. You and the baby deserve a full-time partner/father-- not a lazy bum. I wish you luck and hope things work out!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• see i am lazy but im at work all day so tht works as my excuse and i rather my baby be in daycare than withhim watching her but not really watching her i fell shes better off at daycare if im not there but the 3 hours he does have to watch her i think he should not complain . i dont know what im gona do i think im just gonna move on and thats eaiser said than done. I wish i had the balls to leave him but i feel like a love him and i really want thigs to work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• if daycare has the child he should be cleaning or working all those hours. i hope you find some peace
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009