Do you and your hubby use "pet names" for each other?

He does. I don't. It never felt right. I guess it doesn't help that when I do say honey, he says "oh boy what do you want you never call me that". One time he told me not to call him Dear in front of his parents. We have been together for 9 years. He has totally ruined it for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Although when I am mad at him I will call him either "Steven"- his given name that his mom/family call him (he is not fond of it) or "Stevie" -which he really hates!! He likes to be called Steve.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yeah, he calls me "Poo" (long story) and I call him "Babe"
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• yes, and I love it. Most of the time he calls me "min". Its a nick name reserved for those closest to me. But we also use the common ones, - hunny, love, baby, babe..etc.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol..we kind of weird nick names for each other....My DH calls me K-Roc, I don't where it cam e from but I love it!!! And i call him by our last name which is Howard. We do call each other the usual names like boo, honey,Pooh, and babe but i think we use the unusual ones more.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My Husband calls me, Misses, Baby, Flower, and most of the time I call him Baby. He looks at me funny if I call him by his first name,lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My hubby calls me Baby, Hunny, Mandy Jo, and Princess :) lol long story.. Ive been spoiled since childhood!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I call him Gordo (Fatty), Feo (Ugly), Babe and Mi Amor (My Love) LOL. He calls me Mi Amor and Fea (Ugly) We don't use them in a mean way but in a loving way haha.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• bitch and asshole... those are our special names..
    Anonymous

• nothing in particular, just Honey, Babe, Sexy, and stuff like that. We don't address each other like that all the time though.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 7:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009