help ?

is it normal to bleed as if it was your menstrual cycle type of bleeding ?? its scaring me !

alianababyx3

Asked by alianababyx3 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you in your pregnancy? a little bit of bleeding is okay but if its menstral type i would call my doctor and explain the situation. that could be dangerous to you and your baby.
    mandi32190

Answer by mandi32190 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have not bleed at all during my pregnancy and I am 25 weeks. So I would so no it is not normal and you need to call your doctor right away...especially if it is enough blood to be like a period. I have heard small amounts of blood are okay, that your cervix might just be sensitive. But anything that would fill a pad is not okay.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2009