I do I tell if it is real, Please read need some judgement!

I got this letter in the mail today from security services ltd, that says I have won a sweepstake. It looks pretty real, but I'm not sure. It says I have to sign the voucher and send them $26 Processing fee to get my reward (612,444) . What are the latest scams that you know of and how do I know if this is one of them? Anyone else get something like this???

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ITs a scam No one will say they will give you money by asking you for money in return .I did that and that company cleaned my bank acc .DOnt even waist your time .Please just throw it away .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• did you sign up for anything lately? is there a number ? my mom once entered and won a sweepstake thing at shop and soemthing i forgot the other name lol maby its rreal ask more people
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Scam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• in that case according to the others they have a point
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Dont do it if you won why would you have to pay them to pay you if its to good to be true it is not

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If they ask you for money, it's a scam.
    Anonymous

• sounds like a scam
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Total BS.

You should report it to the authorities.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I got one of those a few weeks ago and IT IS A SCAM!!!! Don't trust it at all!! Is thee a phone number on it to contact someone???? You they have address or email address for you to look them up. You can call the BBB and check them out and they will let you now that it is a scam!
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It is a scam and you should turn it over to the police. They need to know that a scam is operating in their area. Also, alert the media so they can cover it.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009