Difference in dates

My due date according to LMP should be May 25th. My due date according to ultrasound is May 16th. Why would there be so much of a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your baby could be measuring big or you ovulated on a different day...we can not tell you. ask your doctor. I say one more time...if you are not sure you need to have a paternity test. the difference in dates is not that much. The only way you will know for sure is a paternity test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If your cycle wasn't 28 days then the LMP could be off thus making that calc a little off. Also the ultrasounds are not perfect either and can be off too. Keep in mind that the average woman is pregnant 38-42 weeks.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009