goodmorning, in need of advise

im 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and ever since last thursday im having alot of brown discharge, no cramps, no blood just plan out brown and sometimes clear discharge. how do i stop this? i need help, cant go to the doctor for another month! and i dont have a doctor yet. First pregnancy, oviously....
whats going on?

its just a little here and there, dont go threw pads a day. just wear a panny liner and im fine.
help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't be worried about it as long as its brown, and not accompanied by cramping. Brown means old blood so don't worry unless it turns red and/or cramping.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Honestly, I had the same thing going on a couple weeks ago. I' not much a head of you I am 12w 4d. every case is different so i would just call your Dr's office. My doc told me that it was normal nothing to worry about. This may be TMI but he said that it is brown because there is a small amount of old blood in the discharge, because This would be the week that I was on my period if I wasn't prego. It stayed for about a week or so and then finally quit. I would just call your dr.
    katiehanners

Answer by katiehanners at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i was cramping the first few weeks but not anymore, sometimes ill get little ones but im sure thats normal. i dont have a doctor yet, wont until my insurance kicks in in about a month. so im doing this with the advise of the ladies on here! you guys are a total help! its just getting nasty and i want the discharge gone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009