Trouble with the popoos

Well i went to the cops it turnes out my ex has a bench warrant i dont know what that is but .the cop told me they will pick him up from the other county where he did the crime or what ever .But i asked the cop if i can be notified first so i can take my kids out of the house and they dont have to witness it he said no .YOUR OPINION ON THIS .

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• How old are the kids? Are they in school? If so, maybe they can do it when the kids are in school or even daycare if you work. You can tell them when he's usually there without the kids being there.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• They don't want to take a risk with him running.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• whys he living with you if he is your ex?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• They're not going to tell you BECAUSE: If they tell you and you inform him he's now a flight risk! A bench warrent is issued when the party does not show up to a hearing. I would get your kids asap and not say a word why! After you have the kids ask him if he had any issues in another county and if he questions you then tell him the cops came asking about him. Don't let on you know more! My op
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes he is at my house all the time with the excuse of being there for the kids .He is good with the kids i give him that but he is not dependable thus why we broke up .I will not cover for him i know better and that can incriminate me also .So i just dont want the kids to see the event thats all .My boss is aware and is ready to let me leave from work when ever it takes place
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• They are coming to get but the locals dont want to the cops from the county where make the crime has to come get him thats why i have to wait .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• DAm why cant dog the bounty hunter be in Pennsylvania
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Many people wouldn't use that warning to protect their children. They would use it to warn the person the cops were after so he could flee. So of course the cops aren't going to tell you. (1) They do not know that you wouldn't warn him and (2) They don't know how well you can keep a secret.

Usually a bench warrant is issued when someone fails to show up for court. Did he have a traffic ticket recently that he was supposed to go to court for? It could be something as simple as that. He could spare everyone the trouble if he simply turned himself in. He could walk into the police station and simply state that he knows he is in trouble and let them take it from there.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I made his sister aware and she is also staying quiet .I found out what it was he stole money from a unimart $4,000 but did not use a gun .They just want the $4,000 plus court cost .James doesnt have it so .OH well there is no way to beat this one my kids are going to have to witness something i feel they shouldnt. The money was left in a bathroom so it was an inside job The money woud be split but he turned himself in .Every time they arrest him they let him go according to his sis
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• WHY are you hanging around with a crook?????
    Anonymous