Are you watching obama's speech now?

Telling people
If you want something you have to pay for it, If you want programs you have to pay for it, If you want tax cuts you have to pay for it.
Is this the most major Freudian slip ever? YOU have to pay for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope I refuse to ever watch any of his speeches. All he does is make up bullshit and lies anyways so why bother wasting my time listening to something he's not going to do and hearing all the ridiculous appaluse about it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Snoozefest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No, my kiddo has commandeered the television.
    Anonymous

• WELL LETS SEE HE HAS TO DIG US OUT OF A 8 YEAR HOLE!! CAN YOU DO BETTER??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• evidently yes, per obama, i get to pay for it, and you do too. duh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• After finding out my tax dollars are going to be funding things I do not believe in here in America and in other parts of the world, I would rather not watch his speech and just act like I am not a part of the evil he is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hmmmm....PAYING for a tax CUT...isn't that an oxymoron?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You bet I could!! The government controlling our companies, banks and our health care is NOT the answer!! People need to learn to be self-sufficient. If we depend on the government to wipe our rears, how will we ever be able to potty train?? I made a joke earlier about how eventually we'll have to apply to the government in order to use the restroom and then we'd have to further apply to get our rears wiped!! I thought it was funny then, but now it's not too far from the truth!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• A good percentage of this country doesn't want what he and his supporters want hello almost half of the country didn't even vote for him.Still we will be made to pay just the same.I never listen to him rave on via reading the teleprompter.I just come online and read it later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Then why are his approval ratings over 70%? If most of the country doesn't want what he wants... that doesn't make any sense.

Anonymous