Did you ever pass gas and think???????

And think OMG what crawled up me and died and than feel bad because you holler at your husband for smelling so bad at times. Do you pass gas in front of your husband I can not yet . Yes I'm bord ladies and have bad gas today LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO.... this is hilarious... We've only been married 2 years and we don't fart in front of each other. Come to think of it, I rarely let one go in front of my kids (but then I've always had problems releasing gas). Holy helium !! I've taught my sons that girls don't fart!! OMG, are they in for a surprise. And as much as they've farted on me... I hope they get a girl who blast one out every hour. teeheehee.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yep! Especially the kind of gas the bypasses shit!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• LOL thanks I'm not alone

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• girls pass gas????
    julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 11:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I try not too, but it happens. Luckily my love has a GREAT sense of humor & thinks it's cool & funny when i fart. He farts all the time anyway.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• This is cute.. A question to make you laugh. My hubby and I didn't pass gas in front of eachother for almost 2 years after we got together. Sometimes I wish we still didn't. He does ALL the time, makes me wonder how he held it for those 2 years. I have GI problems, and about once every 2 or 3 months I fill up like a balloon. Look like a pregnant woman... and I toot all day long. It is just a part of life.
    RoxieAnn

Answer by RoxieAnn at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Thanks ladies for not getting offended

Anonymous

• Before my fiance' was my fiance' when we were in the dating stage....and way before I was expecting. I was embrassed to fart in front of him. I'd always go somewhere away from everyone and fart, but see I had been staying over his house and he knew a woman couldn't pee that much (that was mt excuse to go out of the room.) So, he one day flat out asked me why....and I can't lie. The next day I tried to excuse myself so he playfully got on top of me and stayed there until I farted. Since then I no longer scared to do it. But, soon after he made me he realized why my family is called the "Farting Martins" Lol! It took 2 months for me to poop with him in the house....which was unhealthy I'd wait for 3-4 days.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Mine don't smell all that often, but when they do it is so awful I end up gagging and needing to leave the room....lol.
    I have no fear of farting in front of my husband. In fact, I fart in the night in bed when I think my husband is sound asleep and a little while later he will ask, "Feel better?" LOL That's when I politely say, "Excuse me." LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009